Sometimes I'm just so tired, I feel like I can hardly function. My legs feel wobbly after 8pm and I am a sweaty mess. But I crave some alone time to be with my thoughts before I go to bed. Therefore, I Facebook and Blog real quick (and sneak a dessert as well--I'll never lose the baby weight this time, I fear).
Today was a decent day, I suppose. I watched my nieces today, and I wasn't real ambitious to go crazy with activities. We made crafts using beads and chenille. I made a bug. Another eventful moment included me freaking out for a bit thinking the triplets that live behind me were coming over to play too (that would have made it me watching 7 children--gasp!) But that didn't pan out. Whew! I think I need to loosen up a bit...
Other day's highlights included Gracyn helping me to peel potatoes, Kaelah and Haleah bouncing on top of Gracyn (see pic), playing with balls outside, Cora slapping Gracyn in the face, dragging the branches from a tree our neighbor cut down from our fence line without our permission and debating with my mother-in-law over immunizations, milk, and crib bumpers when she came for dinner tonight.
That's all folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment