Monday, June 2, 2008

Nothing Too New

Bekah is refusing to lay down on her own. She is trying to teach me a lesson to make me hold her all day. I didn't get to bed until way after 10pm last night, after a 4 hour long "battle" to get her back to sleep. I'm not sure what to do.

Yesterday was a decent day. A new guy, I'll call "J" came to our church. Our pastor originally had him arrested for stealing prescription drugs (our pastor is also a pharmacist). Pastor then visited him in jail and now "J" is out and has been clean for over 90 days and feels like he has a new chance and a fresh start. I thought that was a neat story how "J" is now coming to the church where the pastor got him booked! But that act ended up saving him instead of doing him in...

Today my ambitions include going to find some plants for my flower beds in the front yard. That's about it.

No comments: