You might find this funny, but sometimes, at the end of the day, I sit down at the computer to blog, and I literally can't remember what went on during the day. It's all a big blur. I have to sit and think and think and think. But here's what I can remember, after some thought...
I took Bekah with me to the doctor to have an intra uterin device (IUD) inserted. I know this is personal, and sorry if this repulses the readers, but I am SO excited about this. I now will be able to have relations with my husband without fear of having another child. I LOVE my THREE children, but each one of them was an "oops," though my Mom doesn't believe it when I say this. They were planned by God, but not by me. By the third one, I KNOW that I am fertile. I am not playing with the odds anymore. I got a device called the Mirena, and I think it's going to be one of the best things that has ever happened to me.
It might sound nuts, but we were not ready to go permanent, permanent with contraception. There is an ever so SLIGHT possiblity that we may want another child in the far off future. So this IUD lets me make the choice to conceive and can be easily removed. Or, it can stay in place and keep me safe for up to 5 years. I have the CHOICE. How cool is that? (Only people with multiple children, 15 months apart will understand my joy here). I just found something offish with going permanent while still in my child bearing years for some reason...
In other news: Bekah pooped her brains out while the nurse was holding her during my doctor visit. I changed her on the patient stirrup chair after I was "done," and poop was all the way up her back and through her outfit. Poop, poop everywhere! Thank goodness I brought another outfit. It was unreal! It figures that she would do that then and not at home. That's a day in the life of me...
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment